After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to use scientific idea to interpret psychological phenomena.
- Able to be engaged in idea and psychological problem-solving innovative and integrative.
- Able to interpret, design, and conduct psychological basic research.
- Able to integrate socialcultural factors in psychology research.
- Able to apply ethical guidelines to evaluate a research and psychological application.
- Able to demonstrate effective writing skills for various purposes relating to the research and psychology application.
- Able to demonstrate effective presentation skills to communicate the research and psychological application.
- Able to apply psychological knowledge and skills for career purposes.
- Able to develop meaningful of professional goals after graduating.
- Able to develop and arrange the measurements in non-clinical psychology area theory based and psychological principles.
Published at : Updated