The mission of Tourism Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating students with a thorough competency in tourism destination business, functional and managerial skills, as well as to encourage potential students to become entrepreneurs, by providing an innovative and creative education, supported with tourism industry related work experience;
- Educating students to become tourism leaders in a diverse work environment and to prepare them for further advance studies;
- Providing professional training and consulting services in technical and managerial skills for all levels of tourism organizations, both locally and internationally;
- Improving the standards of living for Indonesians by providing community development programs and services in the tourism business and entrepreneurial sector;
- Retaining and acknowledging hospitality talents through research and benchmarking which in turn will enhance the competitive advantage of the Indonesian tourism industry in South East Asia.
Published at : Updated