Quality Objectives of BINUS UNIVERSITY
To achieve the quality of high qualification and well-prepared graduates, BINUS UNIVERSITY is committed to applying the following quality policy and targets in 2020:
- Two out of every three graduates work in the global companies or become entrepreneurs who foster and empower the society.
- One out of every three graduates hold a certificate of competence.
- All students have international experience.
- Achieves World Class University Rating.
- All Faculty Members have International Papers.
- 750 Intellectual Property Rights are legally registered.
- The Academic Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
- The Stakeholder Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
Last updated :