On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe statistical concepts for design of experiment; Construct experimental design related to the problem; Interpret the result of statistical calculation which applied in the design of experiment.
- Introduction to Experimentation;
- Simple Comparative Experiments;
- Experiments with a Single Factor: The Analysis of Variance;
- Randomized Blocks, Latin Squares, and Related Designs;
- The Factorial Designs;
- Blocking and Confounding;
- Two-Level Fractional Factorial Designs;
- Nested and Split-Plot Designs.
Published at : Updated