At the end of this course, students will be able to: explain the process of communicating the social and environmental effects of organizations’ economic actions to particular interest groups within society and to society at large; explain cost structure and environmental performance of a company.
- The emergence of social and environmental accounting,
- The purpose of managing social environmental information,
- Environmental issues in conventional accounting,
- Social and environmental management,
- Social and environmental issues in financial accounting and reporting,
- Integration with eco-efficiency indicators,
- Integrating eco-efficiency oriented information management into the corporate environmental management system.
Published at :