On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Hypothesize the characteristic, advantages and disadvantages of natural and various artificial light sources and lighting techniques; Explain how size and watts are expressed in the various types of artificial light sources and compare various light technologies based on efficiency; Combine knowledge of the colour rendering index, and the Kelvin ratings of the various types of lighting sources; Design from the various lighting luminaries for a specific design goal, and explain and justify selection process.
- Lighting Source and Type;
- Solar System;
- Lighting Device and Controls;
- Properties of Natural and Artificial Lights;
- Theoretical and Experiences;
- Human Visual Perceptions;
- Visual Communications of Lights;
- Hotel, Restaurant & Cafe;
- Hospital, Health & Sport;
- Office & School;
- Museums & Culture;
- Theatre, Entertainment & Airport.
Published at : Updated