On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the definition of aesthetics and its development periodically; Describe various aesthetic figures and characteristics within interior design context; Differentiate interior characteristics and styles from various period; Evaluate interior styles of various period from the cultural concepts, characteristics and aesthetics perspective.
- Introduction to the Fundamentals of Aesthetics Understanding;
- Understanding Aesthetic Value and Factos in Interior Design;
- Combination between Aesthetics and Function;
- Aesthetic of Interior Design and its Period Styles;
- Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo;
- Neoclassical and Victorian;
- Early Modern Design: Arts and Crafts and art Nouveau;
- Modern Design: De Stijl, Bauhaus and Art Deco;
- Contemporary Design;
- Indonesian Aesthetics.
Published at : Updated