On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Reveal the kinds of skills required in the contexts of certain industries; Analyze the effectiveness of EES skills in industry through report; Demonstrate the employability and the entrepreneurial skills needed in industry.
- Understanding EES at work;
- People skills in industry;
- Social skills in Modern world;
- The Professional Self;
- Communication skill at work;
- Be a good listener at work;
- Explaining oneself professionally;
- Delivering complaints & Accepting criticism;
- Asking questions;
- Making appropriate feedback and praises;
- Reading between the lines;
- Case Studies and report Writing;
- EES workshop.
Published at : Updated