On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Classify the fundamental concepts and terminologies of Game Development; Adopt method to involve the workflow of Game Development; Discover relevant information as discipline understanding the requirements for game development.
- History and Society of Games;
- Game Designer;
- Game Writing and Interactive Storytelling;
- Visual Design;
- 3D & Texture Mapping;
- Character Animation;
- Programming Fundamentals;
- Game Architecture;
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Networking and Multiplayer;
- Game Production and Management;
- Intellectual Property Content, Law, and Practic.
Published at : Updated