On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the fundamental concepts and terminologies of Game Technology; Explain the fundamental concepts and terminologies of ICT; Discuss the future of ICT; Explain the guidelines of system development and its tools; Describe each components of Computer Technology; Demonstrate utilization of ICT in daily processes.
- Introduction to Computer;
- Introduction to Game Technology;
- Games Genres;
- Internet and WWW;
- Application Software;
- The Component of System Unit;
- Input and Output;
- Communication and Networks;
- Storage; Database Management;
- Operating Systems, Utility Programs, and Computer Security;
- Computer and Game Industry and Careers.
Published at :