On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Use basic engineering economy to calculate time value of money, different between present and future worth, interest rate; Create cashflow analysis for a project; Analyze investment decision criteria by using economic decision (IRR, NPV, Payback, Present Worth); Perform project accounting principles in calculating Revenue, EBITDA, EAT, and net profit.
- Foundations of Engineering Economy;
- Time Value of Money;
- Nominal and Effective interest rate;
- Present Worth Analysis;
- Present Worth Analysis (2);
- Annual Worth Analysis;
- Investment Decision Criteria;
- Rate of Return Analysis;
- Benefit Cost Analysis;
- Breakeven and Payback;
- Case study investment;
- Depreciation and After tax analysis;
- Project presentation.
Published at : Updated