On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe concepts, terminologies, environment, and relational model in database system; Apply user role and right access to increase security in database system; Construct query of SQL that suitable with the problem; Design database using structured data model; Recognize database technology concept.
- Introduction to Databases;
- Database Architectures & The Relational Model;
- SQL – Data Definition;
- SQL – Data Manipulation (Basic Queries 1);
- Security and Administration;
- SQL – Data Manipulation (Basic Queries 2);
- SQL – Data Definition & Data Manipulation Exercise;
- SQL – Data Manipulation (Multi table Queries);
- SQL – Data Manipulation (Sub Queries) and View;
- Entity Relationship (ER) Modelling;
- Enhanced Entity-Relationship Modelling;
- Data Warehousing Concepts.
Published at : Updated