On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to : Explain information System Development and the methods of Systems Analysis and Design; Apply the techniques and methods for gathering user requirements and define the requirements; Formulate business Problems and opportunities for improvement by using IS; Create functional requirement models and their descriptions to describe which activities must do by the system for users; Create domain models and their descriptions to describe data storing needed by the system
6 Create system storyboard or prototype to ensure that system functions and appearance is approved by the user.
- An overview of System Analysis and Design;
- Investigating System Requirements;
- Business Problems and Systems solution;
- Use Case Modeling;
- Domain Modeling;
- Extending the Requirment Models;
- Introduction to UI design for Prototyping;
- Gaining User Approval.
Published at : Updated