On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the concept of data and information management as suitable with Database System Development Life Cycle; Explain database design methodologies, environment, and new concept of database; Create Database Structured Data Model; Design database which includes conceptual, logical, and physical based on Database System Development Lifecycle.
- Database System Development Lifecycle;
- Database Analysis;
- Entity Relationship Modelling;
- Methodology – Conceptual Database Design;
- DBMS selection;
- Methodology – Logical Database Design for The Relational Model;
- Project Presentation part 1;
- Methodology – Physical Database for Relational Databases;
- Application Design;
- Methodology – Monitoring: Monitoring and Tuning the Operating System;
- Distributed DBMSs – Concept and Design;
- Database Architectures and the Web;
- Project Presentation part 2.
Published at : Updated