On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Discuss IS Strategy for Organization, IS/Governance Frameworks and IS risk management; Recognize IS role and capabilities for organization; Illustrate IS/IT Performance for Organization.
- The IS function;
- IS strategic alignment;
- Strategic use of information;
- Impact of IS on organizational structure and processes;
- IS economics;
- IS planning;
- Role of IS in defining and shaping competition;
- Managing the information systems function;
- Financing and evaluating the performance of information technology investments
- Acquiring information technology resources and capabilities;
- Using IS/IT governance frameworks;
- IS risk management.
Published at : Updated