On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the need of project management; Prepare the steps for project management; Identify problems that faced in project management; Use tools in preparing project Management; Calculate the cost, time and resources in project management.
- An Overview of IT Project Management;
- The Business Case;
- The Project Charter;
- The Project Team;
- The Scope Management Plan;
- The Work Breakdown Structure;
- The Project’s Schedule and Budget;
- The Risk Management Plan;
- The Project Communication Plan;
- The IT Project Quality Plan;
- Managing Change, Resistance, and Conflict;
- The Implementation Plan and Project Closure and Review.
Published at : Updated