On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:Analyze industry practices in the area of risk assessment and mitigation; Utilize well-known risk management approaches and methodologies; Design an IT portfolio addressing technological issues with its human resources within organization regarding risk management; Recommend effective risk assessment and mitigation practice.
- Information Security Risk Management Imperatives and Opportunities;
- Information Security Risk Management Defined;
- Information Security Risk Management Standards;
- A Survey of Available Information Security Risk Management Methods and Tools;
- Methodologies Examples: Cobit and Octave;
- Risk Management Issues and Organization Specifics;
- Assessing Organization and Establishing Risk Management Scope;
- Identifying Resources and Implementing The Risk Management Team;
- Identifying Assets and Organization Risk Exposures;
- Remediation Planning and Compliance Reporting.
Published at : Updated