On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe criminal law as part of jurisprudence; Reorganize the basic of criminal law principles; Categorize between violation and criminal offence to correspond in criminal code; Identify a criminal case by determine types criminal offence & break down the elements of such criminal offence.
- Introduction to criminal law;
- History Criminal Law in Indonesia;
- Criminal Law Theory;
- Scope of Criminal Law;
- Strafbaar fait;
- Schuld verband & wederrechtelijkheid;
- Samenloop van strafbare feiten;
- Right to Sue;
- Right to punish;
- Basic for Criminal Sentencing;
- Penitentier Recht;
- Special Crime;
- Criminal law principles development;
- Future Indonesian Criminal Code.
Published at : Updated