On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain basic properties of complex numbers system; Explain calculus of complex variables, such as functions, limits, continuity and differentiations; Explain elementary, analytic and harmonic functions with their properties;Solve complex integrals by choosing suitable formulas; Analyze convergence of series of complex numbers; Interpret mappings by elementary functions geometrically.
- The Complex Numbers System;
- Complex Elementary Functions;
- Complex Limits and Continuity;
- Complex Differentiations;
- Complex Integrals;
- Series of Complex Numbers;
- Residues and Poles;
- Applications of Residues;
- Mapping by Elementary Functions.
Published at : Updated