On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Solve the systems of linear algebraic equations, curve fitting and root equations by numerical method; Calculate the definite integrals and derivatives by numerical methods; Analyze an initial and boundary value problem and symmetric matrix eigenvalue problem; Explain solution of numerical methods using computer programming.
- Introduction to Numerical Methods;
- Systems of Linear Algebraic Equations;
- Interpolation and Curve Fitting;
- Root of Equations;
- Numerical Differentiation;
- Numerical Integration;
- Initial Value Problems;
- Two-Point Boundary Value Problems;
- Explain to sulution of numerical methods using computer programming.
Published at : Updated