On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Use fundamental concepts of decision analysis and game theory; Apply the formula of deterministic , probabilistic inventory model and queing system for economic and business problems; Analyze the simulation model and Markov Chains rule for operation research problems; Demonstrate of group project from operations research topic; Propose business plan and the showcased potential business project.
- Decision Analysis;
- Creating Customer Profiles;
- Game Theory;
- Who are Our Next 10 Customers?;
- Deterministic Inventory Models;
- High Specifications in the Business;
- Probabilistic Inventory Models;
- Quantifying the Value Propositions in the Business;
- Queuing System;
- Simulation Modeling;
- Where is Your Positions? (Chart Competitive Position);
- Markov Chains;
- Designing Business Model of the Business and Presentation.
Published at : Updated