On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the development of online marketing strategy and its role in a whole marketing strategy decision making in a company; Discuss the right online promotional tools and online communication channel to set up a right marketing strategy; Design an online marketing strategy to boost offline and online selling; Construct the business plan and evaluate the business model.
- The Mindset Shift: From Web 2.0 Digital Marketing to Web 3.0 Digital Marketing Beyond;
- How Does Your Digital Marketing Look Today & Profiling Customers in the Market;
- Social on Steroids: How to Correctly Capitalize on Social Media;
- The Content Craze: Grabbing Your Customer’s Attention Before Your Competition & The Next 10 Customer;
- Mobile Marketing: The One Trend That Cannot Be Ignored;
- Virtual Reality Worlds: The Hows and Whys of This Unique Marketing Universe & High level Specs Product/Service Specification;
- Video Marketing: Leveraging Video for More Profits;
- Leveraging Tools to Speed Up and Automate Your Marketing & Quantifying the Value Propositions in the Market;
- Web Applications: How to Grow Your Business by Producing an App;
- Open-Source Code: How to Find and Use Others’ Hard Work for Maximum Impact & Chart Competitive Position;
- Collaboration and Speed: The Secret Sauce to Marketing in the Moment;
- Digital Marketing Superstars & Designing Business Model for the Market;
- Your Action Plan: It All Together and Taking Action.
Published at : Updated