On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:Create of experiment design, Analyze data using the statistics, Interpret the result of data analysis.
- Simple Comparative Experiments,
- Experiments with A Single Factor: The Analysis of Variance,
- Randomized Blocks,
- Latin Squares and Related Designs,
- Factorial Designs,
- The 2k Factorial Design,
- Blocking and Confounding in The 2k Factorial Design,
- Two Level Fractional Factorial Designs,
- Three Level and Mixed Level Factorial and Fractional Factorial Designs,
- Nested and Split-Plot Designs.
Published at : Updated