On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:Recognise data as being categorical data and summarise data as categorical data where appropriate; Explain the need for, the structure, and the usefulness of generalized linear model; Explain the need for, the structure, and the usefulness of logistic regression; Explain the need for, the structure, and the usefulness of contingency tables; Apply the method which are appropriate with data; Interpret the results of the method for categorical data.
- Contingency Tables;
- Generalized Linear Model;
- Logistic Regression;
- Building andApplying Logistic Regression Model;
- Multi-Category Logit Models;
- Log-Linear Models for ContingencyTables;
- Model for Matched Pairs;
- Modelling Correlated;
- Random Effects: Generalized Linear Mixed Models.
Published at : Updated