On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the meaning of terms, cost manner, purposes & scope of cost accounting; Identify the cost accounting concept, cost manner, purposes and the scope of cost accounting and balance score card strategy; Calculate CVP, cost of goods manufactured, cost variances, cost allocation and inventory costing; Analyze inventory costing and just in time inventory; Prepare job order costing, master budget, flexible budget, process costing.
- An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purpose;
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis;
- Job Costing;
- Strategy, Balance scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis;
- Proses Costing;
- Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting;
- Flexible Budget, Direct-Cost Variances and Management Control;
- Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis;
- Cost Allocation, Customer Profitability Analysis and Sales Variance Analysis;
- Allocation of Suppart-Department Costs, Common Costs and Revenue;
- Cost Allocation, Joint Products and By Product;
- Inventory Management, just in time (JIT) and Simplified Costing Methods.
Published at : Updated