On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain and create the concepts and environment of international business project; Define the business model and the business process and propose a project for a company; Analyze the markets and customers demand through Information Communication Technology (ICT) implementation in international business project; Appraise risk, quality, and sustainability of international business project.
- Introduction to International Business Project Management;
- The Business Market Segment;
- Integration and Scope of International Business Project;
- Ideation in the Business Field;
- Visual Thinking (Visualization of the Business Idea);
- Financial and Budget Management of International Business Project;
- Market Analysis and Portfolio Management;
- Resource and Procurement Management of International Business Project;
- Prototyping the Business;
- Creating Scenarios;
- International Business Project Organization;
- Project Evaluation, Control and Termination.
Published at : Updated