At the end of this course, students will be able to: Apply the support functions in the day-to-day international business project environment; Evaluate the variables for success, executive involvement, and trade-offs on time, cost, and performance in international business project; Apply quantitative assessment in the day-to-day international business project environment; Appraise the more advanced topics in international business project management.
- Time Management and Stress;
- The Management of Conflicts;
- Special Topics;
- The Variables for Success;
- Working with Executives;
- Trade-off Analysis in A Business Project;
- Network Scheduling Techniques;
- Project Graphics;
- Pricing and Estimating;
- Learning Curves;
- Modern Development in Project Management;
- Contract and Procurement;
- Critical Chain Project Management.
Published at :