On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Illustrate business project’s process, problems, and management; Design business project’s process and systems in company; Apply on how to create a successful business enterprises; Construct the business plan and evaluate the business model.
- Strategy, Value-Chains and Competitive Advantage;
- Understanding The Enterprise;
- Process Architecture and Organizational Alignment;
- Creating Customer Profiles;
- Who are Our Next 10 Customers?;
- High Specifications in the Business;
- An Executive Level BPM Group;
- Quantifying the Value Propositions in the Business;
- Where is Your Positions? (Chart Competitive Position);
- Designing Business Model of the Business;
- The BPTrends Redesign Methodology;
- The Ergonomic Systems;
- ERP-Driven Redesign.
Published at : Updated