On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain theories, perpspectives related and issues related to business ethics in both local and international contexts; Explain the framework, implementation, mapping, and challenges of business ethics and corporate social responsibility (CSR); Analyze the roles of ethics and social responsibility in overall company’s business strategy; Explain the elements of good corporate governance (GCG) and analyse its implementations, impacts, and challenges in an organization.
- Perspective on business ethics and value;
- Ethical issues in business;
- Stakeholder and issues management;
- Ethical principles;
- Individual responses to ethical situations;
- The corporation and external stakeholder;
- Corproate governance, and organisation’s external accountability;
- Corporate Social Responsiility.
Published at : Updated