On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain basic concept, principles, and issue of business ethics both local and international contexts; Discuss moral dilemmas and problems that arise in business from stakeholders perspective and considers the defensible ways ethical principles and standards ought to be applied to business; Apply ethical reasoning in the business at the individual, group, organization, and multinational level through real time – not hypothetical – ethical dilemmas, stories, and cases.
- Business Ethics, the Changing Environment, and Stakeholder Management;
- Ethical Principles and Decision Making;
- Stakeholder and Issue Management Approach;
- The Corporation and External Stakeholders: Corporate Governance: From the Boardroom to the Marketplace;
- The Corporation and Internal Stakeholders;
- Corporate Responsibilities, Consumer Stakeholders, and the Environment;
- Employee Stakeholders and the Corporation;
- Business Ethics and Stakeholder Management in the Global Environment.
Published at : Updated