On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the organization of export and import operations; Explain the procedures and documentation of export and import business; Apply the export and import business compliance.
- Organizing for export import operations;
- Exporting: Preliminary considerations;
- Exporting: Sales Documentation;
- Exporting: Ongoing sales transactions;
- Exporting: Export distributors and sales agents agreements;
- Exporting: Other export documentation;
- Export control and licenses;
- Importing: Preliminary considerations;
- Importing: Purchase Documentation;
- Business Contract (GUEST LECTURER);
- Importing: Ongoing purchase transactions;
- Import distributors and sales agent agreements;
- Import process and documentation.
Published at : Updated