Learning Outcomes :
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the nature of religions; Explain the meaning of religions for the world peace; Explain the God consciousness; Describe the influence of secularism to the religion; Explain the meaning of rituals of religion; Apply the values of religion in the daily life.
- Introduction to CB Religion;
- The Religion in General;
- Recognizing God Based on the Holy Scriptures;
- Recognizing God by Nature;
- Recognizing God by Human Being;
- The Role of Religion for World Peace;
- Criticism to the Religious Formalism;
- Religion and Secularism;
- Religious Rituals;
- Humble and Forgiving;
- Being a Religious Person;
- The Religious Meaning of Work.
Published at : Updated