On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Construct the business plan and evaluate the business model; Explain the project life cycle in a civil engineering project and the project planning’s requirements; Calculate the time and cost of a civil engineering project; Calculate the project feasibility and how to control the cost of the project; Categorize the risk associated with the project according to the urgency.
- Introduction to Project Management;
- Customer Profile;
- The Next 10 Customer;
- Network Scheduling Techniques;
- High level Specs Product/Service Specification;
- Estimating Cost;
- Quantify Value Proposition;
- Where is Your Positions? (Chart Competitive Position);
- Project Feasibility Evaluation;
- Design Business Model;
- Cost Control;
- Risk Management.
Published at : Updated