On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Conceive the basics concepts of object oriented software engineering; Use the knowledge to develop documentation for object oriented software engineering using Unified Modelling Language; Analyze any problem in any software application and find out the alternative solutions using object oriented software engineering approach; Manage the software process and build software engineering teams based on object oriented software engineering approach.
- Software and Software Engineering;
- Review on Object Orientation;
- Developing Requirements;
- Object Oriented Analysis;
- Modelling with Classes;
- Reusable Design Patterns;
- Users and their tasks with User Interface
- Modelling interactions sequence;
- Architecting and Designing Software;
- Testing to Ensure High Quality of Software;
- Inspecting to Ensure High Quality of Software Product;
- Managing the Software Process;
- Building Software Engineering Teams.
Published at : Updated