On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe The Linux Operating System, its components, and services; Demonstrate using The Linux user interfaces and System Administration; Apply security Techniques on Linux system and its services.
- Introduction to Linux;
- Shell Introduction and Filesystem;
- Text Files and Running Processes;
- Shell Scripts and System Administrator;
- Managing User Account, Disk, and File Systems;
- Server and Network Administration;
- Services and Print Server;
- Web and FTP Server;
- Windows File Sharing and NFS;
- Linux Troubleshooting;
- Basic and Advanced Linux Security;
- Securing Linux on a Network and SE Linux;
- Linux on The Cloud.
Published at : Updated