On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the kind of the algorithms in problem solving; Explain the usefulness of java syntax; Demonstrate the algorithm using Java syntax; Choose the best sorting in problem solving; Explain the object oriented concept.
- Introduction to Algorithm;
- Introduction to Java Programming;
- Data Type and Input / Output;
- Basic Class;
- Arithmetic Operation;
- Logic and Relational Operation;
- Selection Statement;
- Iteration Statement;
- Jump operations and exception Handling;
- Static and Dynamic Array;
- Introduction to OOP Concept.
Published at : Updated