On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the theoretical and mathematical techniques of signals and systems, Use computer software to model signal and system or to design digital filter; Apply the knowledge of signal and system to solve problems in engineering applications.
- Introduction to signal and system;
- Continuous-Time Signals;
- Continuous-Time Systems;
- Application to Control and Communications;
- Sampling Theory;
- Compressive Sensing;
- Discrete-Time Signals and Systems;
- Introduction to the Design of Discrete Filters;
- Applications of Discrete-Time Signals and Systems.
Published at : Updated