On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Use digital sculpting and digital imaging tools; Apply digital sculpting method to create digital imaging; Describe different case in 3D Assets creation for digital imaging; Apply production visual assets using digital imaging with 3D methods.
- Digital Sculpting with Zbrush;
- Torso Digital sculpting using dynamesh;
- Masking, selection, trimming;
- Sculpting Brushes, Materials and Painting;
- Detailing in digital sculpting;
- Using Zsphere to create base model;
- Retopologized, Zremesher & Zsphere to edit topology;
- Unwraped UVW map with UV Master;
- Posing technique using transpose master;
- Rigging Technique using Zsphere;
- Digital sculpting Illustration;
- Lighting, Rendering & Compositing.
Published at : Updated