On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the principles economics and thinking like economist and the market forces of supply and demand; Calculate elasticity, market efficiency, costs and production, and also consumer behavior; Analyze externalities and the theory of consumer choice.
- Ten Principles of Economics;
- Thinking link like Economist;
- The Market Forces of Supply and Demand;
- Elasticity and Its Application;
- Consumers, Producers and Efficiency of Markets;
- The Cost of Production;
- Firms in Competitive Markets;
- Monopolistic Competition;
- The Markets for The Factors of Production;
- The Theory of Consumer Choice.
Published at : Updated