On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Categorize the elasticity of demand and supply which relates to total revenue; Calculate the profit – maximizing price and output; Analyze the condition for contestable market and the ramifications for market power and the sustainability of long-run profits; Evaluate why networks often lead to first-mover advantages and how to use strategies such as penetration pricing to favorably change the strategic environment.
- Market force analysis in managerial economic;
- Quantitative demand analysis in managerial evaluation for decision making;
- Quantitative demand analysis in managerial evaluation for decision making relate to consumer behavior;
- The function of theory individual behavior in managerial decision;
- The production process and cost analysis in organization of the firm;
- Evaluation of the nature evaluation of industry;
- Strategic managing competitive market;
- Strategic managing monopoly market;
- Strategic managing Monopolistic competition markets;
- Oligopoly model: basic and game theory;
- Market power in pricing strategies for firms;
- Evaluation of the economics of information;
- Evaluation of advanced topics in business strategy.
Published at :