On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Demonstrate the upper-beginner-level Academic English listening skills of Basic Comprehension, Pragmatic Understanding, and Connecting Information (a minimum of iBT TOEFL Listening scaled score of 11 of scale 30); Demonstrate the upper-beginner-level Academic English reading skills in Vocabulary & Reference, Sentences, Details, Inferences and Reading to learn (a minimum of iBT TOEFL Reading scaled score of 11 of scale 30); Demonstrate the upper-beginner-level Business English speaking skills in terms of Delivery, Ideas Development and Language (a minimum of BINUS English Speaking scaled score of 11 (with minimum speaking rubric mean score of 1.5) of scale 30); Demonstrate the upper-beginner-level Business English writing skills in terms of Content, Ideas Relationship and Language (a minimum of BINUS English Writing scaled score of 12 (with minimum writing rubric mean score of 1.75) of scale 30).
- Basic Comprehension & Travel;
- Vocabulary/Reference & Quality;
- Basic Comprehension & Trade;
- Pragmatic Understanding & Competition;
- Vocabulary/Reference, Sentences & organizations;
- Pragmatic Understanding & brands;
- Sentences & Change;
- Connecting Information & advertising;
- Details & Innovation;
- Details, Inferences, & advertising;
- Connecting information, advertising, & innovation;
- Inferences & ethics;
- Reading to learn & Planning.
Published at :