On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Demonstrate the Intermediate-level Academic English Listening skills of Basic Comprehension, Pragmatic Understanding, and Connecting Information (a minimum of iBT TOEFL Listening scaled score of 15 of scale 30); Demonstrate the Intermediate-level Academic English Reading skills in Finding Information, Basic Comprehension, and Reading to Learn (a minimum of iBT TOEFL Reading scaled score of 15 of scale 30); Demonstrate the Intermediate-level Business English speaking skills in terms of Delivery, Clarity and Appropriacy (a minimum of BINUS English Speaking scaled score of 15 of scale 30); Demonstrate the Intermediate-level Academic English writing skills in terms of Introduction, Middle and Conclusion (a minimum of BINUS English Writing scaled score of 15 of scale 30).
- Course Overview & Error Correction;
- Expressing Opinions;
- Presenting Across Cultures;
- Working in International Team;
- Talking about Statistics;
- Advanced Comprehension;
- Advanced Vocabulary Build;
- Advanced Self Correction;
- Managing Diversity and Creativity;
- Professional Mentality;
- How to Manage Threats and Opportunities;
- Bringing the Leadership Inside You.
Published at : Updated