On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Demonstrate the Intermediate-level Academic English Listening skills of Basic Comprehension, Pragmatic Understanding, and Connecting Information (a minimum of iBT TOEFL Listening scaled score of 15 of scale 30); Demonstrate the Intermediate-level Academic English Reading skills in Finding Information, Basic Comprehension, and Reading to Learn (a minimum of iBT TOEFL Reading scaled score of 15 of scale 30); Demonstrate the Intermediate-level Business English speaking skills in terms of Delivery, Clarity and Appropriacy (a minimum of BINUS English Speaking scaled score of 15 of scale 30); Demonstrate the Intermediate-level Academic English writing skills in terms of Introduction, Middle and Conclusion (a minimum of BINUS English Writing scaled score of 15 of scale 30).
- Course Overview & Error Correction;
- Basic Comprehension;
- Error Correction;
- Pragmatic Understanding & International Marketing;
- Error Connection & Risk;
- Connecting Information & Essay Writing;
- Listening Review & e-commerce;
- Details & Inferences;
- Error Correction & takeovers/mergers;
- Error Correction and Crisis Management;
- Inferences & Reading to learn;
- Error Correction & Essay Writing.
Published at : Updated