On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Differentiate the style and tone of English business written form; Demonstrate the steps in writing some types of written business English; Write different types of written English Business governed by purposes.
- Achieving success in today’s competitive environment;
- Making your meeting more productive;
- Writing business message using 3 steps writing process;
- Adapting to your audience;
- Composing your message;
- Composing effective email;
- Revising messages;
- Writing process for routine and positive message;
- Creating informative message;
- Writing process for negative message;
- Writing persuasive message;
- Creating effective reports and proposal;
- Planning a proposal.
Published at :