On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the Industry and type of business to start; target customer; product line and service strategy; business model for venture. Apply the venture concept and business model;positioning and branding a venture. Analyse financial sources forstartups and corporate venture; financial performance and requirements for the venture. Create a Business Plan and making pitch business plan competition.
- Defining Your Industry Focus and the Type of Business You Want to Start;
- Defining the Target Customer: Users and Buyers;
- Defining the Needs of Target Customers: Getting Into Their Hearts and Minds;
- Defining Solutions for Customers: Developing a Product Line and Services Strategy;
- Defining the Business Models for Venture;
- Positioning and Branding a Venture in the Marketplace;
- Conduct a Reality Check on the Venture Concept and Its Business Model;
- Financial Sources for Startups and Corporate Ventures;
- Projecting the Financial Performance and Requirements for the Venture;
- Organizing the Venture Team;
- Writing the Business Plan;
- Making the Pitch.
Published at :