On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept of the strategy; Apply the concept of developing the strategy; Analyze the implementation of the strategy.
- Making strategic decisions;
- What is business strategy?;
- The different views of strategy;
- What strategic thinking can achieve;
- Resources and strategy;
- Strategies for growth;
- Developing a business strategy and thinking strategically;
- Implementing the business strategy;
- Strategic innovation;
- Competitiveness and customer focus;
- Sales, marketing and brand management;
- Managing knowledge and information.
Published at : Updated