On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the concept of entrepreneurial strategic management; Explain the entrepreneurial strategic formulation; Apply the entrepreneurial strategic implementation; Evaluate the implementation of the strategy.
- The Nature of Strategic Management;
- The Business Vision and Mission;
- The External Assessment;
- The Internal Assessment;
- Strategies in Action;
- Strategy Analysis and Choice;
- Implementing Strategies: Management and Operations Issues;
- Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues;
- Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control;
- Business Ethics / Social Responsibility / Environmental Sustainability;
- Global / International Issues.
Published at : Updated