On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the concept of entrepreneurial strategic management; Explain the key strategic management topics; Construct the strategy formulation; Formulate internal and external audits.
- Strategic Management Essentials;
- Global / International Strategic Planning;
- Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Sustainability;
- Types of Strategies;
- Vision and Mission Analysis;
- The Internal Audit;
- The External Audit Part 1;
- The External Audit Part 2;
- Strategy Generation and Selection Part 1;
- Strategy Generation and Selection Part 2.
Published at : Updated