On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:
Explain the concept of entrepreneurship and strategy in relation with new venture development. Apply the strategies for opportunity identification, evaluating opportunities and process assessment. Analyse the market and industry to develop new venture strategy. Formulate strategies for the growing business.
- Entrepreneurship and Strategy: A Framework for New Venture Development;
- Strategies for Opportunity Identification: The Creative Process;
- Strategies for Evaluating Opportunities: The Assessment Process;
- Developing New Venture Strategy: Preparation and Launch;
- Market Entry: Positioning the Firm for Strategic Advantage;
- Financial Resources Capabilities;
- The Evolving Management Team;
- Building Networks and Strategic Alliances;
- Innovative Strategies for Entrepreneurial Growth;
- Strategies for the Growing Venture: Mergers, Acquisitions, Franchising and Exit Strategies;
- Beyond the Strategic Entrepreneurial Model: Learning from Failure.
Published at : Updated