After finishing this course, students are able to: understand the role of capital and money market in macroeconomics; summarize rules and regulation in capital and money market; relate the role of capital and money market in maximizing enterprise value; choose and compare the existing instrument in money and capital market.
- Money and capital market legal foundation, the development of money and capital market in Indonesia;
- Regulatory institution, supporting profession in capital and money market;
- Public offering and stock recording;
- Money and stock trading mechanism;
- Stock price index and stock commerce;
- Security valuation;
- Mutual fund;
- Corporate action;
- Scripless trading, clearing and guarantee and trading limit;
- Remote trading and online trading.
Published at :