At the end of this course, the students will be able to: Define Corporate Finance especially structure of firms when they generate the funds in order to maximize stock price; Analyze working capital management and cash management; Calculate interest rate on investment, risks,return,hurdle rates and capital budgeting; Analyze capital structure and dividend policy; Analyze Equity and Debt Valuation; Assess risk management for foreign exchange risk and interest rate risk.
- Treasury Concept and Treasury Function;
- The Objective in Decision Making;
- Working Capital Management Cash Management;
- The Basic of Risk;
- Risk Measurement and Hurdle Rates in Practice;
- Capital Budgeting;
- Capital Structure: Overview of the Financing Decision;
- Capital Structure: the Optimal Financial Mix;
- Dividend Policy;
- Equity Valuation;
- Debt Valuation;
- Risk Management.
Published at :