On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the role of treasury management; Analyze transactions and money movement; Analyze Short Term Financial Planning and Liquidity Management; Apply movement of interest rate, its impact on firm’s performance and tools for managing and hedging against interest rate risk.
- Role of Treasury in Global Corporation;
- Treasury Design and Culture;
- The movement of Money and Netting;
- Cash Pooling and Cash Flow Forecasting;
- Short Term Finance and Planning;
- Cash and Liquidity Management;
- Credit and Inventory Management;
- Why Do Interest Rate Change?;
- Risk Management for Changing Interest Rates: Asset Liability Management (ALM) and Duration Technique in Financial Industry;
- Risk Management: ALM tools, Financial Futures, Options, Swaps and other hedging tools.
Published at : Updated