On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Construct a game using a game engine; Design a game architecture using a game engine; Describe the definition and concept of game engine programming; Use game engine best practices on developing a game.
- Introduction to game engine programming;
- Game design and structure;
- Game level design and structure;
- Player control;
- Sound and Animation;
- User interface;
- Enemies and Artificial Intelligence;
- Storage and persistent data;
- Particle and Effect;
- Game Engine Trend.
Published at : Updated