On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the theoretical principles and the concepts on which scientific research is based; Describe the theoretical principles and the differences between various theoretical principles on which scientific research is based; Analyze International Relations issues and literature using qualitative and quantitative research design; Apply qualitative and quantitative social science method in International Relations research.
- Foundations of Social Research;
- Social Science Research Method : Qualitative;
- Social Science Research Method : Quantitative Methods and Social Statistics;
- IR Research Method (1): Participant Observation and Focus Group;
- IR Research Method (2): Interview and Survey;
- IR Research Method (3): Ethnography and Case Studies;
- Research Question and Research Design: Designing Research Question in IR (1);
- Designing Research Question in IR (2);
- Literature Review;
- Research Design Presentation.
Published at : Updated