By the end of this course, students will be able to: Describe similarities and differences between major International Relations theories; Explain major theories of international relations; Apply theoretical frameworks to understand contemporary international relations issues; analyze the behaviour of actors in international politics in light of International Relations theories.
- Introduction to International Relations Theories;
- Realism (Classical);
- Hegemony and International Institutions;
- Power, Alliance and Cooperation;
- North-South, East-West;
- Norms and Identities in International Relations;
- Case Simulation 1: The Fourth Secret World War;
- Rational Choice Theory;
- Game Theory;
- Domestic Politics;
- Case Simulation 2: Korean Crisis;
- Non-Western International Relations Theories;
- The Development of International Relations Studies in Indonesia: An Invitation.
Published at :