By the end of this course, students will be able to: Describe key concepts in the field of Strategic Studies; Identify key theories in the field of Strategic Thought; Examine a range of international security problems by applying strategic thinking.
- Introduction to strategic theory;
- Strategic Culture;
- Law, Politics, and the Use of Force;
- The Evolution of Modern Warfare;
- Geography and Strategy;
- Technology and Warfare;
- Intelligence and Strategy;
- Irregular Warfare;
- The Second Nuclear Age: Nuclear Weapons in the 21st century;
- The Control of Weapons of Mass Destruction;
- Conventional Power and Contemporary Warfare;
- Iraq, Afghanistan, and American Military Transformation;
- A new Agenda for Security and Strategy.
Published at :