On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Identify key concepts in the field of MNC and its social responsibility; Describe several theories as well scholars in the field of MNC and its social responsibility; Illustrate contemporary issues, challenges and policy options made by the state in international as well as domestic level in the field of MNC and its social responsibility; Integrate theory and empirics in an innovative and methodologically sound way in explaining issues of MNC and its social responsibility and challenges in both historical and contemporary issues.
- The long and winding road to Corporate Responsibility value;
- Deconstructing Corporate Responsibility value;
- Inside the mind of the stakeholder;
- Putting insight into action 1;
- Putting insight into action 2;
- Reconciling CSR and the performance of MNC;
- CSR and Anti-corruption;
- Anti-corruption as a CSR standard;
- Global governance;
- International Law;
- Civil Remedies;
- Corporate governance;
- Implication of a selected anti-corruption.
Published at : Updated