By the end of this course, students shall understand multinational corporation’s global strategies which are generally divided into four: (1) strategic alliance); (2) corporate diversification; (3) merger and acquisition; and (4) internationalization strategy. All these four grand strategies are to be discussed by using sample issues such as the company’s information technology, knowledge, and competitiveness both in developed and developing countries.
- Strategic alliance;
- Corporate diversification;
- Merger and acquisition;
- Internationalization strategy, Reason in conducting alliance;
- Joint venture, and cross-border strategic alliance, Reason to do diversification;
- How diversification is conducted and management of diversified multinational company;
- Reason, types, process and result of merger and acquisition;
- Reason of multinational company invests in foreign/other country market;
- Challenges faced and kind of strategies applied.
Published at : Updated