On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Identify key concepts in the field of global strategy of MNC; Describe several theories as well scholars in the field of global strategy of MNC; Illustrate contemporary issues, challenges and policy options made by the state in international as well as domestic level in the field of strategy of MNC; Integrate theory and empirics in an innovative and methodologically sound way in explaining issues of global strategy of MNC and challenges in both historical and contemporary issues.
- Emerging Markets and MNC Strategies;
- International Expansion Through Acquisitions;
- Corporate Violence and Human Rights;
- Disaster Capitalism and the Ethics of Expansion;
- GSLC: Building the next generation global enterprises;
- Strategies of Labour Management;
- Undermining Organized Labour;
- Navigating Intellectual Property Rights in China;
- GSLC: Building a Global Brand;
- Opportunities in Emerging Markets: Business Model or State Policies?;
- GSLC: Coevolving Local Adaptation and Global Integration;
- Opportunities in Emerging Markets: Innovation or Political Patronage?;
- Critical Reflection: Market and Non-Market Strategies.
Published at : Updated